Saturday, January 9, 2016

My new publications






http://www.amazon.com/TALES-OUR-LIVES-Award-Winning-WomensMemoirs-com-ebook/dp/B0181MCKD8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1452354626&sr=1-1&keywords=tales+of+our+lives

Hello all!
Please go to the above link to find 2 e-books edited by the fabulous Matilda Butler. These collections hold the heartfelt stories of women who have travelled miraculous journeys and overcome obstacles to create warm and rewarding lives for themselves. Matilda is a wonderful guide along the journey of memoir writing.

I've worked with Matilda in various venues over the years and her guidance and suggestions in honing the two stories of mine that appear in this collection did much to turn ragged drafts in workable revisions and finally into gems of stories that share my past and speak to the success of my present life.

I invite you to read and share my stories as well as the stories of the other women who opened their hearts and souls to expose the tender sprouts that grow into lives well lived.

Please enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I Find Creative Inspiration

The question artists and writers seem to get most often is, "where do you get your ideas? For me I think the issue is an overabunda...