Monday, April 16, 2012

Tanka Challenge Day Sixteen

This challenge is a true challenge. Every once in a while I feel like giving up. But when I go to my art table and begin to prepare the canvas, swirling color and texture and adding words, the process takes over. I fall into the ocean of creativity, its waves gently rocking me into a peaceful place. I feel free. I feel authentic. I am doing what I love to do. It just takes that leap of faith to go to the table and write or paint to get me where I need to be physically and spiritually.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Renee! Your determination is inspiring me to keep working on my goals each day.

    ReplyDelete

Where I Find Creative Inspiration

The question artists and writers seem to get most often is, "where do you get your ideas? For me I think the issue is an overabunda...