Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tanka Challenge Day Four

Once I set myself a challenge I am committed to following through. This is a tough one. The tanka come easily but the art takes time. Each night I have to prepare a new canvas for the next day's post. It's work and play at the same time. But as the paint spreads and the colors blend and images work their way into the piece I feel tension drain, my muscles relax, and my head is free of worry and stress. So here's to art.

A tanka that came to me as I drove to work this morning. No art for this one yet.

golden sky
yellow blossoms
honeyed horizon
hope and joy
in this new day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I Find Creative Inspiration

The question artists and writers seem to get most often is, "where do you get your ideas? For me I think the issue is an overabunda...