Friday, March 11, 2011

Welcome



Welcome to my new blog, "A Marriage of Poetry and Art." This blog came about because I am always at war between my writing and my art, not to mention the many genres I like to write in or media I like to create art with. I have struggled a few years with ways to do both and I've come to the conclusion that in order to resolve the issue I had to find a way to combine the two. I have been creating new pieces that incorporate my poetry and art together and it's time to share them with you, my friends and readers.

Along the way I will talk about the writing process and the creation of my art pieces. I will share with you and hope you will share your art and poetry with me as well as your comments about the blog. I'd like to build a community of poets and artists who can meet here at my blog so we can marry our ideas the way I will try to marry poetry and art.

Welcome. I am so happy to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I Find Creative Inspiration

The question artists and writers seem to get most often is, "where do you get your ideas? For me I think the issue is an overabunda...